These are the volunteers who support Awana Clubs throughout the North Texas Region by helping the Awana Missionaries with Events, Basic Trainings, Conferences, Presentations and Church Care. Without their help this ministry would not be possible!
Interested in joining the North Texas Ministry team to serve local churches? We have a place for nearly 100 Ministry Team members to serve! If interested, contact one of the North Texas Awana Missionaries.
North Texas Ministry Team Requirements/Expectations:
- Be cleared through Awana’s Child Protection policy and renew annually. Must follow all CP policies. Required!
- Be at Awana Ministry Conference annually, either to help or attend.
- Attend the two annual Ministry Team Meetings, one in January and one in summer.
- Serve in an area of ministry during the year.
- Visit two Awana Clubs other than your home church annually for encouragement, prayer, and to support the club.