Keynote Speaker: Jack Eggar - President of Awana!
Location: Woodland Hills Baptist Church of Longview
Check-in from 7:30 to 8:15 am
Conference starts at 8:15
Last workshop ends at 4:30
Register online by clicking here.
Additional things you need to know:
• There will be many new workshops and/or teachers this year.
• We will once again provide Basic Training for new leaders or anyone who has not attended BT in 3 years or more. However, we are changing the names of these workshops from "Basic Training" to "Essentials".
• A complete list of workshops will be posted on this page as soon as possible. Check back here for updates.
• There will be a full track of workshops teaching and explaining the new Cubbies materials taught by our veteran Cubbies Trainer AND a Cubbies Director who was part of the Cubbies Pilot program!
• Please encourage ALL your leaders to wear their Awana Uniforms!
• Lunch is provided as well as water and coffee all day.
• Sorry, no childcare is provided.
When you arrive:
• One person per church should pick up Conference Packets during the registration time.
• Each attendee will receive the 2013 Conference pin.
• Each church will receive the 2013 AMC Connection Kit at no additional cost.
Conference Yellow Pages
If you have teenagers who are willing to serve as ushers, store assistants, direction guides and general all-around help, please contact Kelvin Gunnells @ (430)-558-0209 or KelvinG@awana.org. This can help them meet their service and training requirements in Trek and Journey.
|7:30 - 8:15
|8:15 - 9:45
||1st General Session
|10:00 - 10:50
||Workshop Period 1
|11:00 - 11:50
||Workshop Period 2
|12:00 - 12:30
|12:40 - 1:30
||Workshop Period 3
|1:40 - 2:30
||Workshop Period 4
|2:40 – 3:20
||2nd General Session – Awards/Door Prize
|3:30 - 4:20
|Workshop Period 5
Contact Person: Awana Missionary - Kelvin Gunnells - (430)-558-0209 or KelvinG@awana.org.
If you are paying with a check it MUST be received in our office by August 3rd to qualify for the discount price. Afterward, please add $10 per person.
Please make check payable to "Awana" and mail along with this form to:
708 East Main St
Ore City, TX 75683